Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Elizabeths Great Adventure


7 stitches that is going to hurt tomorrow I am not sure how many are on the inside, it really does not look very good the cyst was bigger then he thought it was. But we laughed and cut up. Dr. Nathan has a great humur about it him so she laughed and just keep her eyes on me while she was laying on the table. We really did have fun.









So






Ilearned today to always call the school and let them know I am coming to pick Elizabeth up. I had to wait 20 minutes because her Teacher forgot to tell her I was there. lol but we made it to there on time. So she got nerves when we got on our way. We had a really good time, We had fun filling out the forms to see Dr. Nathan,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! Looks like it hurts! Now she has a gross wound to show off to everyone! I don't do well with blood ( or scratches, or bruises, or puss..... you get it). Yucky, yucky, but I bet she's glad to get that cyst out!

Christa

This is me....

This is me....

About Me

My photo
Well everyone knows that I am a mother of two wonderful children an Auntie to three nephews and four neices. And then I have Jason's neices and there are three of them. I have been with Jason for four years. The Property Manager for Avon Lakes. We have two dogs we love but they do get on our nerves Chloe and Titus. Favorite songs at this moment are WELL lets just say I am all over the board, I love to read Nora Roberts, Christina Feehan books. Love romanitc movies hate scary movies.