Sunday, March 22, 2009

My New Truck

Well I finally did it. I sold the car and traded the truck in and here she is. Elizabeth said it was ugly!!! She is very simple and affordable. I told Elizabeth that she better get use to it because, it will most likely be her first car. She is a 2003 Ford Explorer. I got it at the new Terry Lee Honda Dealer Ship in Avon. Carole just got her new car there I think. It was the fasted I have every bought a car. I called told them I wanted, what I wanted to trade. They had it waiting by the door for me, I told them the price I wanted to pay signed the papers they moved all my stuff to the new car. It was wonderful. I was out the door in a hour. Can you believe that??? I don't think it ever went that easy when I sold cars. So my neon went to a young girl in Fort Wayne her parents came and got it and took it home they called me when they got home and said she loved it and that she was very excited. They explained that she had worked had to save her money for a new car. I was excited for her. I did not want to take the truck in but I had to. I hated to see it go. But Jason and I where sure that soon it would start nickle and dime'n us like the car. And it was better to get rid of it now before it started costing us money.




I have all these plans like side running boards or chrome side steps, tinting the windows, Adding some chrome bling, bling...
Hope everyone had a great weekend. My crocus are in bloom they look beautiful.
All bright an purple I wish I had thought to take pics for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pimp it Tracy!

This is me....

This is me....

About Me

My photo
Well everyone knows that I am a mother of two wonderful children an Auntie to three nephews and four neices. And then I have Jason's neices and there are three of them. I have been with Jason for four years. The Property Manager for Avon Lakes. We have two dogs we love but they do get on our nerves Chloe and Titus. Favorite songs at this moment are WELL lets just say I am all over the board, I love to read Nora Roberts, Christina Feehan books. Love romanitc movies hate scary movies.