Sunday, March 8, 2009

What I Love About Sundays

I wanted to share with everyone the joy of Byron having his drivers permit. It is so nice to let him drive. So here is my Big Boy driving Elizabeth and I after leaving Dad and Harry's this Sunday.
I snuck this photo in she did not know what hit her. lol


He is trying to give me his serious look,

Oh ya look what we found on the way home tonight. I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THAT SPRING IS HERE. Anyone care to say if this is a good sign?


He almost got ran over by some stupid old man cause he was in a big hurry to get around me and not look to see why I had stopped.. I yelled at him..... So did Elizabeth

He still had fresh mud all over him he must of just came out of the ground....




So here he/she is leaving us on its journey for the spring.



Oh this is me enjoying Byron driving us to town.







Yes her shirt does say I'M WITH CRAZY!!!! She is riding in the car with Byron..







Ok so we posed at the stop sign but we do both have our seat belts on..








On the road again, just cant wait to get on the road again.......... See you soon
Lots of love









1 comment:

jamilee said...

dang, you always find turtles! didnt you find one on 4th of july too? you should take it to gavin mu uppity friends son (youll have to ask her)and tell him it's shelly or whatever her name was :)

This is me....

This is me....

About Me

My photo
Well everyone knows that I am a mother of two wonderful children an Auntie to three nephews and four neices. And then I have Jason's neices and there are three of them. I have been with Jason for four years. The Property Manager for Avon Lakes. We have two dogs we love but they do get on our nerves Chloe and Titus. Favorite songs at this moment are WELL lets just say I am all over the board, I love to read Nora Roberts, Christina Feehan books. Love romanitc movies hate scary movies.