Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2009 Putnam County Fair

Today was very exciting Elizabeth got Champion Gelding Halter for the first time ever and then she got grand Champion. She was so excited that she could not stand still out in the arena, she over heard that she was the winner before they announced it over the load speaker. So here are some pictures of her Showing Scobee in Western Halter.





















I gave her a big hug and told her I was very proud of her she has worked really hard for it, and she deserved it.

OK Back to the cattle show which was yesterday, as well as English Halter
Byron got first and Grand Champion on his Simmental Steer, He did not place in the Grand Drive that night where all of the Champion compete for a over all first place.
I could tell he was very tired after he took Grand Champion, It is a lot of work to get your animals ready. You will see some of the photos of him getting his heifer ready.






























Awh Christa wished you or Aunt Trish had been there to take the pics I am terrible with taken pics.

Here is the Heifer that Byron Showed









Elizabeth is showing Scobee again in English Halter Showman ship she got Second.



















































They both did good and Byron got a Champion on his Poland Gilt














Elizabeth got a champion on her Land Race Burrow.



















Just so you know her feet hurt really bad and she could barely walk last night, I guess we should not have listen to the Doctor he told us her feet would be healed by now, but she has had bloody feet every night.






















Byron with his Champion Gilt Poland
























































































































































































































No comments:

This is me....

This is me....

About Me

My photo
Well everyone knows that I am a mother of two wonderful children an Auntie to three nephews and four neices. And then I have Jason's neices and there are three of them. I have been with Jason for four years. The Property Manager for Avon Lakes. We have two dogs we love but they do get on our nerves Chloe and Titus. Favorite songs at this moment are WELL lets just say I am all over the board, I love to read Nora Roberts, Christina Feehan books. Love romanitc movies hate scary movies.