Monday, August 17, 2009

State Fair and Elizabeth Birthday Party











OK I really had a hard time getting these pics to download so they are really out of order



But we had a small birthday party for Elizabeth. We had a good time it was very relaxing. We had to do it at Dad and Harry's because we still don't AC and it was just to hot. Oh we got her a new ring I forgot to take a picture of it. It is smokey quartz and blue topaz. She was kinda getting mad at me for making her show it to everyone. Geez so when you see her make her show you. She also got a new pair of boots.










I ask her what she wished for if she wished for Vern's Porche? She just laughed and said ya!!!




Yep thats Chase







Vern and Emma






Opening her present that Dad and Harry gave her.



















thanks Uncle Vern and Aunt Christa for letting the kids play on the go carts all day well during the party.









Truck pull at the State fair



















Oh ok back on track Elizabeth and Gavin









Chase needed his sunglasses so as you will see on the next pic she trading him so he could see.








Yep there you go he can see now how cute.



I could not get good pics at the state fair so they are a little blurry, over all they did both get a couple of second places






Ya there is a pig in there told you I didn't get any good pics




oh this one is pretty good




SHARP YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS BAD BOY































































No comments:

This is me....

This is me....

About Me

My photo
Well everyone knows that I am a mother of two wonderful children an Auntie to three nephews and four neices. And then I have Jason's neices and there are three of them. I have been with Jason for four years. The Property Manager for Avon Lakes. We have two dogs we love but they do get on our nerves Chloe and Titus. Favorite songs at this moment are WELL lets just say I am all over the board, I love to read Nora Roberts, Christina Feehan books. Love romanitc movies hate scary movies.