Friday, August 28, 2009

Addition to our Family new puppy



































































Well Elizabeth decided that she wanted to spend her birthday money on buying herself a puppy.. So we but a lot of thought into it and we looked at free puppies, looked at the human society, and she just could not get over this little guy, We really did not want to get another dog in the house. But I just could not say no she formed a instant bond with him and every other puppy she looked at she just really wanted him and so she bought Prancer a black pug he is only four weeks old and she is keeping him over night tonight but not going to get to keep him till he is old enough. She named him Prancer cause he lifts his front feet like a Tennessee walking horse. He is really tiny and very loving... Titus is very jealous but he is really want to play with him. As you can see we had a hard time taking pics cause Titus would not leave him alone.. It was really hard to get pics of him he would not hold still.

No comments:

This is me....

This is me....

About Me

My photo
Well everyone knows that I am a mother of two wonderful children an Auntie to three nephews and four neices. And then I have Jason's neices and there are three of them. I have been with Jason for four years. The Property Manager for Avon Lakes. We have two dogs we love but they do get on our nerves Chloe and Titus. Favorite songs at this moment are WELL lets just say I am all over the board, I love to read Nora Roberts, Christina Feehan books. Love romanitc movies hate scary movies.